The AccuTorque Tester Digital (ATT-D) is a dual direction, digital torque tester that measures 0-100 inch pounds (.1 inch pound increments) in application and removal torque. The accuracy is +/- 2%. Reading remains on screen for approximately 30 seconds for record keeping. A thermal printer is also available for additional validation purposes.
The digital unit operates using 110VAC plug or a 9V battery for field or lab use.
Custom brackets are used for bottles with a diameter in excess of 5 ¾”. For any container that is in excess of the maximum diameter or odd shaped a custom mounting bracket is available. For offset closure containers such as an F-Style container, a custom bracket is also available. Samples are required.
The AccuTorque digital comes standard with a chrome nickel plated finish that not only looks good but will resist chippiung, craking, flaking, and pealing. An optional teflon coating is available for the AccuTorque Testers. All exposed metal parts are coated with a Teflon finish to provide a hard, wear-resistant, anti-stick, permanently lubricated surface that will protect the Accu-Tester from most chemicals, ingredients, and solvents.
- Tests both application and removal torque
- High accuracy and resolution
- High and low limit settings with indicator lights
- Direction of torque indicator
- Back lit display illumination
- Memory for up to 10 test results
- Built in printer
- Calculation of average memory data
- Three units of measurement and auto conversion
- Peak hold function, with settable timer
- Validation Printer
- Custom Brackets for large or odd shaped containers
- Rolls of Printer Paper (Six pack)
- Calibration Confiration & Recertification
- Additional Grip & Pegs
- Specialized Tooling
|Length:||14’ (36 cm)|
|Height:||6.5” (16.5 cm)|
|Width:||10” (25.4 cm)|
|Weight:||Approx. 21 lbs. (9.5 kg)|
|Electrical:||Rechargable NI-CD Power Cell|
|Torque Range:||0-100 ft lbs.|
|Cap Size:||Minimum: 15 mm – Maximum: 132 mm|
|Communication:||9 pin RS-232 C|
|Power Adapter:||110VAC 50/60Hz|