The ACT-8 Spindle Capping Systems unique 8 spindle design combined with the latest technology allows it to automatically place and torque a wide array of cap types to an assortment of containers at speeds up to 300 containers per minute. The distinctive ACT-8 sealed bearing design lowers operational costs and increases the cappers range of adjustability, to accommodate closure sizes from 10mm – 120mm, by eliminating many of the high maintenance parts.
ACT-8 Automatic Spindle Cappers are ideal machines for nearly every type of screw and lug cap including; flat caps, flip tops, pull spouts, safety caps, sport caps, even over-caps or containers with induction seals. Each of the eight tightening spindles can be adjusted on the fly to ensure maximum torque accuracy, decreasing disk wear and closure scuffing, and allowing the machines to adapt to a variety of containers types, sizes, and shapes. Optional gripper belts are also available for unique container types. Each capping system also features an Elevator/ Orientator for high speed cap delivery. If you need a workhorse capper that can grow with your business and product, the Accutek ACT-8 Spindle Capper is the perfect solution.
- Heavy Duty S.S. Frame
- Cap Elevator / Orientator Unit with a 6 cubic foot Bulk Hopper
- Pneumatic Clutch Torque Control
- Variable Spindle Speed Settings
- Powered Head Height Adjust
- High Speed 8 Spindle Design
- Dual or Double Wide Gripper Belts
- High Capacity 12 cubic foot Closure Elevator / Orientator Hopper
- Hazardous Location Upgrade
- Custom Container / Closure Product Handling
|Min 22mm / Max 90mm
|110 VAC u0096 20 Amp
|120psi @ 2 cfm
|Approx: 1400 lbs. (635.02 kg)