Similar to RPD-52, the Rotary Positive Displacement-52 utilizes individual PD Pump Heads for each fill head. Taking advantage of the encoding technology and with the help of its superior MHI/PLC Control Package, this rotary filing system allows the operator to control every fill head with exacting repeatable accuracy. This allows the operator to adjust the fractional control of the pump head using an easy-to-use visual display.
Available in 4gpm and 10gpm options, The Positive Displacement Pump Heads are manufactured from high quality sanitary stainless steel components; this makes them a perfect choice for consumable products such as foods and drinks. The RPD-40 is designed for high viscosity products. This product is expected to provide a high degree of accuracy. The RPD-40 Filling Machine can be used on a wide range of container sizes / shapes, fill volumes, and product types, which makes it perfect for almost any application.
Recommended products for this machine
Less than Water to Pastes (Depending on Pump Type Used) Water, juices, vitamin drinks, syrups, dressings, milk, honey, mayonnaise, cheese, jellies, perfumes, hair conditioner, liquid soap, shampoo, creams and lotion, hand and body wash, hair styling gels, mascara, eye liner, makeup remover, detergents, oils, liquid cleaners, paint, degreasers, engine coolant, varnish, candles, sealants, grease, glue, silicone, cough medicine, iodine, saline solutions, insect repellent, and much more
- New design includes a sleek new sanitary stainless steel frame and a sanitary stainless steel pump standard.
- Each machine incorporates multiple fail safe systems and integrated safety features.
- All systems include self-aligning tool less change parts for quick and trouble-free changeover.
- Smooth Container Handling with a 4 to 1 in-feed star wheel and 2 to 1 exit star wheel
- Touch Screen control package includes job memory, performance screens, and management lockout
- Individual Powered height adjustment per nozzle
- Every machine includes energy efficient lighted cabinets
- No Bottle, No Fill
- Custom guarding
- Fully automatic CIP system
- 10 GPM pump upgrade
- Flexible impellar upgrade
|Fill Size:||0.5 oz. – 1 gal|
|Electrical Requirements:||220/240 VAC, 20 AMP, 3 Phase|
|Air Requirements:||100 psi @ 5-10 CFM|
|weight:||apx. 3100 (1406 kg)|